[TenTec] [DX-NEWS] FCC Proposes to Drop Morse Code Requirementfor All License Classes

Bill Rowlett kc4atu at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 06:24:27 EDT 2005

The difference is the testing. CB does not require any type of test, we do.
Now, it may not be as tough as some would like, but I bet most who complain
that it is too easy would not be able to pass it now. Just as most of the
Extra's who took 20 WPM test and complain about the Extra Lites could not
pass even 5 WPM now.