[TenTec] Orion For Sale

Bernard(wtrone) wtrone at comcast.net
Sat Jul 23 11:44:32 EDT 2005

    I think that it is pretty obvious from my posts that I would like to
have an Orion II.  From what we currently know, the trade in value of an
Orion with tuner is $2500.  The price could go up or down according to
supply and demand.  TenTec could also offer a trade in special of some sort.
I have no idea what TenTec would resell them for.

    Rather than wait and see what will happen, I am offering my Orion with
tuner, and hand held mike for $3000 plus shipping, stateside only.  I am
going to keep the power supply and external fan.  There are no additional
filters.

    If you are interested or know anyone who is interested, please send me a
PM.

        73s,

        Bernard, WA4OEJ