[TenTec] 30-day Return Policy

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 11:45:12 EDT 2005

Tommy,

You told me yourself some weeks back you were a beta
tester for the Orion 2.0 software (that will become
the original software in Orion II). You also said you
quit the test program in mid stream and sent back the
-second- Orion that Ten Tec had shipped you to make
you happy after being unhappy with the first one. Why
in the world would you now -want- an Orion II, and why
ever would Ten Tec send you one? I expect they would
sell you and send you any other model in their product
line. Let's face it, you have used up your evaluation
credit on Orion. Just enjoy that OMNI VI+ that you and
I both enjoy on CW and be happy that you have the Ten
Tec model that fits your operating style.

de WB8YQJ/6

[TenTec] 30-day Return Policy
from [Tommy] [Permanent Link][Original]