[TenTec] FCC says CW dead

John brazos at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jul 23 14:21:05 EDT 2005

I have been a ham for around 15 years and for 10 of those years I have been
improving my cw speed .  I have been working on cw at 25-30 wpm and although
I can not qso at that speed I have a heck of a lot of fun listing to cw at
that speed trying to catch all that is being sent .  I keep trying to
improve my speed and hope to achive that level some time soon .  I hope CW
stays with us .   John kb2huk