[TenTec] RED dot

HUGHESRO ROGERH at realtracs.com
Sat Jul 23 13:50:37 EDT 2005

Guys, I want a gray dot to match my hair. Ron and I have determined that we will get on the Orion 1 trade-in list and get a factory checked updated tuner loaded baby. I doubt the price will be much less as the demand is always great. Just waiting with my Jupiter and argo clutched to my chest.  roger w4iv