[TenTec] Ten Tec Support

Vince Bond k7na at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 23 17:57:38 EDT 2005

Gentlemen:
    I, for one, have enjoyed my long term consumer relationship with Ten Tec and I offer my support of both their products (by purchasing them) and their policies (by understanding and abiding by them). I have found Ten Tec sales and support staff to be courteous, fair and professional. My service-after-sale experiences with Ten Tec have been superior compared to competing manufacturers.
    I fully intend to patronize Ten Tec in the future, regardless of what I read on some of these reflectors, because I appreciate the company's individual service and superior equipment. My Orion is a significant improvement over my Omni 6+ and I plan to give v2.0 a real test once its made available before I come to any conclusions.
    We are fortunate indeed to have such a manufacturer, and a representative like Scott, who cares enough to read and listen to our needs and even our complaints. You have read for yourselves the lengthy replies he has offered to your questions in the past few days. Although some of what he may be reading here of late may give him some irritation, Ten Tec will get through this unveiling of its new offering and I have confidence that it will be widely embraced by the amateur community. 73,

Vince K7NA