[TenTec] TenTec 30 day return policy

Martin, AA6E martin.ewing at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:16:36 EDT 2005

Duane,

I think you're saying the same thing as I am in different words.

The same economic pressures apply to the JA companies, but they aren't
doing direct sales.  They could set up US direct sales channels if
they wanted.  I suppose they would find it hard to provide sale &
after-sale support that TT does so well.  They are playing
"IBM/Lenovo" to Ten-Tec's "Dell".

73 Martin AA6E