[TenTec] general comment

Ralph Matheny mathenyr at marietta.edu
Sat Jul 23 23:11:43 EDT 2005

I'm new to the TT list.  If you guys spend as much time on the air as you
do e-mailing.....you must have 26 hour days.

I have an Orion, I like it kinda, TT has always treated me right....and
until I hear from them that they are going to do me dirty, they get the
benefit of the doubt.  Nobody ever said there would never be an Orion II,
and even at $3300 each we don't get to tell them to stop developing
products.  But having said that, I do hope the Orion won't be abandoned
and owners ignored.  So far--TT has not played that way,  and I doubt they
will change at this point.

Ralph Matheny
K8RYU
207 Gibbons Place