[TenTec] FS: Model 256 FM Option Board

Augie Hansen augie.hansen at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 12:32:23 EDT 2005

For Sale: A Ten-Tec Model 256 FM Option Board in like-new condition.

I used this item only briefly while testing an Omni V for a review article.
The package contains the option board, all cables, and the original manual.
All items are in perfect condition.

The documentation describes installation in a Paragon, but it works in the
Omni V as well. I'm told it also works in the Omni VI series, but I
currently have no way to test that combination.

Asking $80 shipped to CONUS destinations. Extra shipping cost for other
destinations or expedited handling.

Gus Hansen
KB0YH
Denver, CO