[TenTec] FCC Testing Requirements

We5f@aol.com We5f at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 13:20:49 EDT 2005

I don't know if the list administrator has terminated this thread, but here's
a point that hasn't been made.

Let us not forget how hard we truly dedicated CW ops worked to earn access to
those lowest 25 kHz band segments.  For many of the subscribers to this list,
that was the SOLE reason to upgrade.  We had to pass all exam elements AND
demonstrate proficiency copying CW at 20 wpm.

Now all of this is being simply swept away, in the name of progress.  Any new
band plan MUST include a segment in each HF band dedicated solely to CW.

73, Jim KM5M