[TenTec] Extra class license

Curt k3ey at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 09:26:50 EDT 2005

Sorry! This was NOT meant for the group!!!

Curt <k3ey at yahoo.com> wrote:
I DID met you at the holiday house, for the first time. You passed your extra a few years later after a failed attempt while you were at SCARC. I also remember meeting a women at the holiday house who was the first wife of Mac's best friend who lives/lived up on the ridge in Collier. Yes Ron, you are getting old as your memory fails you. Think r-e-a-l hard.

Ron Notarius wrote:
Ah Curt, since that occurred about 2 years before I moved to Pittsburgh,
joined Steel City, and met you... somehow I don't think that's quite
possible.