[TenTec] This is war, STOP QUOTING IT!

Martin, AA6E martin.ewing at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:33:41 EDT 2005

I agree completely.

Unfortunately, some of us are using email software that automatically
quotes the entire message (and don't think enough before hitting
"send").  Gmail (which I use) reduces the quote to a tiny link at the
bottom of incoming messages, while other readers have to wade through
the mountain of previous junk in the thread.

Google Mail (gmail.com) is very good from the user's point of view.
It makes managing a torrential reflector (like TT at times) easy.  If
anyone wants to try it, I have gmail invitations to share.

73 Martin AA6E
martin.ewing at gmail.com