[TenTec] Orion II, value lost, scared to say more

Randy K7RAN k7randy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:11:12 EDT 2005

Mike, I hardly think it appropriate for you to insist that others
contact you privately when you have published your initial comments
publicly. Of course I disagree with so much of what you wrote, but
since you're uncomfortable with the public debate (past your initial
volley), I refrain from commenting further.

Randy K7RAN