[TenTec] Macintosh OS X control with Orion

Randy K7RAN k7randy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 23:47:33 EDT 2005

Thank you, Tommy. Well I think I found the site -- K1EL.com. I'll
take a look. If I can't find something like DigiPan for the Mac, I
may have to just grit my teeth, hi, and get a dedicated PC for the
Orion. Then again, PC prices have sunk so low that the incremental
cost is pretty negligible. Still going to try to hunt for Mac stuff
first, though, if I can.

73,

Randy K7RAN