[TenTec] mac os x

Byron J. Watts bjw at byron.com
Wed Jul 27 22:18:03 EDT 2005

HERE HERE on the 'write for linux' idea. linux = bunch of computer geeks
hanging together to produce something useful. ham radio = bunch of radio
geeks hanging together to produce something useful... gee i wonder :)

I don't wish to go into programming, but i have a friend who might
(we're both in high school yet) so unfortunately i can't provide code
myself, but i can provide ideas for the "coders"

fortunately the next generation will have it's fair share of computer
geeks, hopefully some of them will be interested in radio too. i know
it's not the pureist definition of radio, but software design is the way
to go to keep kids interested. i too would love to have a tube station
(did at one point, heathkit HW-101) but for now i'll settle for the
omni-d hehe

73 de KC0NPf