[TenTec] 30 day Return Policy

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Wed Jul 27 23:33:48 EDT 2005

I, personally do not know if the email  from Stan was real. It did
not come directly to me. However, here is a copy I was sent today:

"<<< I called Stan at Ten Tec this morning just to see if the memo he
sent was for real and found out that it was.
At this time I have decided not to go to the Ham Fest.  I can not
believe all this has happened. >>>>>"

Do I know if this is 'even real' ....no I do not as it was not sent
directly to me.

But if you believe all of this information has been put here to bash
Ten Tec, why not find out the truth for yourself and call  Stan at
Ten Tec and ask him yourself? Seem's like that certainly would solve
the speculation. Then I invite you to post what you hear from Ten Tec
on the reflector so this thread can be ended. It is beyond serving
any additional service, in my opinion.

I did not put this information here to bash Ten Tec, I put it here to
inform the faithful Ten Tec fans (of which I am one, still) of what
Ten Tec's unwritten part of the policy and their unwritten policy on
how they treat honest, but critical, reviews of their products on
eHam may be. It personally frost my posterior when someone, directly
or underhandly,  tell's me I no longer have my freedom of speech. But
then that is just my outlook on things.

73,

Tommy - W4BQF