[TenTec] 30 day Return Policy

Joe Malloy jmalloy at stny.rr.com
Thu Jul 28 10:37:18 EDT 2005

>It personally frost my posterior when someone, directly
>or underhandly,  tell's me I no longer have my freedom of speech. But
>then that is just my outlook on things.

No offense, but how does that affect your freedom of speech?  It's a
result of that freeedom (in Eham) that places you in a position of being
denied an O2, yes, but there are many alternatives to Ten-Tec.  Just as
you are -- and should be -- free to criticize Ten-Tec, they are free --
and should be -- not to sell you something....or am I missing something?

73,

Joe, W2RBA