[TenTec] 30 day Return Policy

CATFISHTWO@aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 14:33:35 EDT 2005

along with freedom of speech comes another item, responsibility for what is
said.  If I walk into a bar and exersize my freedom of speech by calling  some
guy's wife UGLY,  He may end up beating the snot out of me... my  freedom of
speech has caused me a problem.  But I have the freedom to say  what I want,
and in some cases it may come back to bite me in the butt.

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 7/28/2005 4:22:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,