[TenTec] Remoting TT auto tuner

Augie Hansen augie.hansen at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 17:55:02 EDT 2005

On 7/31/05 3:29 PM, "denton" <denton at oregontrail.net> wrote:

> here is a link Ed..
> http://thewireman.com/ground.html
> Won't do you much good as they are out of production...
> Wonder how hard it would be to homebrew something like this?

I just did an internet search for "knife switch, double pole, double throw"
and found several possible suppliers. Some sources provide items for science
projects. Others are commercial suppliers to industrial users.

Having not used any of these items I cannot make any claims about
availability, quality, or suitability for antenna applications, but some of
the units look like they might do the trick.

Gus Hansen / KB0YH