[TenTec] purchase question Pegasus

ralph rhowes at greenapple.com
Thu Jun 2 16:37:00 EDT 2005

I want to thank all who responded to my inquiry about buying a Pegasus. I
really appreciated the input. There seemed to be about 1/2 who had a lot of
warnings and the other 1/2 just loved it. I must say that I also subscribe
to the Icom reflector and this is the busiest reflector that I have ever
been on. I also have a TT Omni-C w/ matching power supply and a TT key. I
really like the TT people. I have gone to the last 3 hamfests in Tenn. Maybe
I'll get to see one of you there this year. Again thanks to all for your
help with providing input.
Ralph Howes
W8BVH
Lancaster, OH