[TenTec] Orion First Year of Use

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 2 20:20:06 EDT 2005

Tommy,

I suppose that the one person who reads the reflector is Jack Burchfied, President of Ten-Tec because he replied to one of my posts a few weeks back.  So, I think it is possible that more than one employee reads this reflector from time to time.

Also, when I said "status of the BETAS" I was referring to the fact that a BETA had been released and not what the content of that release was.   We would like to know that progress is being made.  I don't think this will break any rules.

As for someone being concerned about Ten Tec thinks about what is posted on
these reflectors, there is, to my knowledge, only one person at Ten Tec who
actually reads these reflectors....most of the technical staff get too sick
on their stomach to read most of what is posted. Paul Clinton's answer to my
question was 'we don't even look at that garbage'!