[TenTec] Horizontal loop for 80m

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Jun 3 19:25:51 EDT 2005

Hmmmm...not sure what using multi turns would accomplish. Do you have any
specific reason for wanting to try multi-turns? I'm interested because I'm
thinking about putting up either a 160m or 80m full wave loop here in the
country. A 106m loop mainly because of the lower angle radiation lobes your
supposed to get on, say 40m and 20m. Would be interested in why your
thinking about using multi-turns.

Thanks.

Tommy

W4BQF