[TenTec] Software control of the Jupiter radio [help needed]

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 6 14:41:42 EDT 2005

The Jupiter expects DTR to be always on.  It does use CTS and RTS in a full
hardware handshake mode.  That is when you send something to the Jupiter,
you must first bring up RTS and then wait for the Jupiter to bring up CTS
before sending.  The serial port should be set at 57600 baud, 8 bit, no
parity, 1 stop bit.  The serial cable should just be a 9 pin straight though
cable.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC