[TenTec] Fw: Tentec KR-40 Keyer For Sale

Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX RMcGraw at Blomand.Net
Fri Jun 10 21:22:02 EDT 2005

I sent this out a few days ago.  I've received several offers and want to remind you that June 15 is approaching.  Don't miss out on this deal.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert & Linda McGraw (K4TAX)
To: Tentec
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 5:37 PM
Subject: Tentec KR-40 Keyer For Sale

In cleaning off the radio bench I offer for sale a nice clean, no mods, operational Tentec KR-40 keyer.  Shipped with original documentation and in original box.  Pix available on request.

Sold to highest offer received between now and June 15.  Shipping to USA destinations only.  Estimated shipping cost is $7.50.

Reply direct and not through the "re-director".

73
Bob, K4TAX

RMcGraw at Blomand.net