[TenTec] TenTec power supplies and desk microphone FS

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 12 18:21:20 EDT 2005

Hi Bill,

This response is the reason for the moderation.  If you have a problem
with an individual, please
bring it to my attention in the future.  BTW, you weren't the only one.

Ken is on a number of the lists that I administer, and I have yet to
hear a complaint about him.
I have questioned him in the past, and am reasonably assured that he's
not a commercial dealer.

That said, I'll remove the moderation.

73 de Jim - AD6CW