[TenTec] Orion NR problem

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Wed Jun 15 00:30:27 EDT 2005

Not sure, Steve, but I wonder if the degree to which the NR works might
be due to the characteristics of the noise?  I also remember it being
much more aggressive on the earlier FW versions, but just last night It
was so quiet on one band I was on that when a signal came on it about
blew my eardrum.  So, I see variable results, which, up until now, I've
considered were perhaps caused by the band noise characteristics.
Perhaps not.

        73,  Duane