[TenTec] K4FW (SK)

Rod Hotz 42hotrodz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 16 09:00:28 EDT 2005

Oh, my . . . A huge loss to the ham radio world. He was a man who was always ahead of the times in every aspect of his life.

I'll always remember the day Al and I had lunch when he said, "Rod, I know how dedicated you are to Collins, but won't you just try one of my Corsairs? If you don't like it, send it back." He knew I wouldn't send it back!

May you rest in peace my longtime friend and enjoy the company you have with the likes of W4BW, W6SAI, W5ADZ , VK2QL, G3FXB etc.

73 old friend,

Rod
K5BGB

Bill Tippett <btippett at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
Reported in today's The Daily DX:

K4FW, Albert R. Kahn, passed away on June 15th. Al started Ten-Tec
after being bored with retired life. He was also a member of FOC.

73, Bill W4ZV