[TenTec] re should i buy an orion now

Curt k3ey at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 17:39:54 EDT 2005

And you are what nationality?

On this reflector one must be a true cultists least you are shunned.

Consider me shunned, I really couldn't care less...

Love Curt

"Caitlyn M. Martin" <mizuhoradio at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi, Curt, and everyone else,

It seems Curt has invoked Godwin's Law (see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law ) I don't
know if that was his intention or not, but I'd love to
see us abide by it and call this thread dead.

73,
Caity
K7VO/8

--- Curt wrote:

> After looking at this crap you would need to pay
> "ME" 4 grand to buy one. The mind-set on this
> reflector is what made Hitler a success.

Caitlyn M. Martin - K7VO
http://www.mizuhoradio.com/personal/k7vo
Blog: http://k7vo.blogspot.com
ARRL QRP-ARCI #11018 ARS #445 G-QRP #11577 AK QRP #637