[TenTec] Orion and ALS-600

CATFISHTWO@aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 19:52:23 EDT 2005

I am currently using one with my orion and it seems to work pretty  well, but
I primarily work ssb and don't know how it does in full QSK.

I use mine straight through on the RLY line with a shielded audio cable (
rca ends)  and no problems yet, except to remember to turn the bandswitch  when
changing bands.

 I I have only had the Orion a month and the als 600 about 3 weeks so  I may
not be qualified to give a definitive answer, but I am very happy with  it.
I'm to lazy to hook the the ALPHA 76. and manually tune all day.

tom N6AJR    hope this helps

In a message dated 6/22/2005 2:36:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,