[TenTec] Fw: Orion favored by top DXer's for antenna testing

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Wed Jun 22 20:08:02 EDT 2005

You have to be joking?

ON4UN maybe, but what about KC1XX, N3RS, W3LPL and the rest of the 'big gun'
contesters who bought and then got rid of their Orion's? I actually
purchased my Orion to use on the ham bands and certainly not to be used as a
so-called 'precision test' gear. As much as the Orion's power output varies,
it is a far cry from being any sort of 'precision test' gear that anyone
with design lab experience would have on their bench.

Tommy

W4BQF