[TenTec] MY_BUTTERNUT_HF2V_&_ORION_&_RFI

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:04:28 EDT 2005

Man, you gotta try it, it works like a dream with the Orion and it really
make a difference!  Set each receiver to a different ear on a headphone.

If the signal is weak, you can hear the phasing shift from one ear to the
other,  Best of all, you'll be able to copy when no one else can!  That is
how I can get in through the pile ups...

Best wishes,
Rich
K5SF