[TenTec] New Ten-Tec website + new Orion manual

Martin AA6E msembx-aa6e at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 11:16:41 EST 2005

It's a nice new "skin", long overdue.  Some good content has been
added, too.

One frustration -- The "rfsquared" firmware site is still not easy to
find unless you know about it.  On most websites, if I was interested
in new downloads & bug fixes, I would navigate like this:

   vendor.com
   products (e.g. Orion)
   support (aftermarket help for users)
   downloads

The support site is still "under construction", so maybe the right
links will be added. (The only web site that is not under construction
is a dead one IMO.)

It's not clear why the "rfsquared" page exists at all, except as
history and as a convenience for TT firmware people.  If I go there for
Orion, I'm not likely to be interested in Argo or any other firmware!

It's good to see the TT web is going places.

73, Martin AA6E