[TenTec] 2.4 kcs filter

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Sat Mar 12 19:32:20 EST 2005

Jim
I'm having some trouble with this. This 2.4khz filter came from my Omni VI.
It has 8 crystals. I think it is the correct one but I believe you should
call TenTec and give them the number off this before we close the deal, just
to be sure!
Heres the numbers: 46074, 9313.
I have a Corsair 1 and its filter has only 4 crystals.
The reason for all this confusion is that this filter is not an option and
they didn't bother putting a typical 3 digit part number on it.

Steve Ellington
N4LQ at iglou.com