[TenTec] ot-neighbors power tools

Bob Cunnings cunnings at lectrosonics.com
Fri Mar 18 12:51:37 EST 2005

Yes, we are on the same transformer, and no, I haven't tried line filtering
yet. I've been slow to move since I manage ok by turning on the software NB
which knocks it down significantly, and then crank the filter width down to
200 Hz or so. This makes it almost unnoticable as long as the received
signal strength is at all decent. I can get away with the narrow filtering
since I operate CW only. When scanning a quiet band for weak DX it's harder
to deal with when it comes up, so I'm willing to try to eliminate the power
line possibility.

I'll open my wallet and try one of the better line filters and see what
happens. They are nice to have around anyway.

Thanks,

RC