[TenTec] care and feeding of TiTan fan ..

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Thu Mar 24 13:12:15 EST 2005

Hi Bill,

I'm not sure there is anything written about it, but cleaning it sure does
help. On my Titan 425, which gave me 12 years of excellent service, I made
it a habit in the early fall each year to take off the covers and vacuum out
the insides. I also used a small, stiff glue brush and cleaned off all of
the vanes inside of the fan, then put a drop of sewing machine oil on the
bearing felt washer. Don't actually know if that helped keep things running,
but it sure provided me with great service.

Tommy

W4BQF