[TenTec] make zero beating fast and easy

n6nvp@cox.net n6nvp at cox.net
Fri Mar 25 11:42:13 EST 2005

I have a little hearing loss from years or running a printing press. I have the 217 filter in my Argosy which helps tuning for zero beat but I've also added a Son-Of-ZeroBeat, a kit from Jackson Harbor Press. (URL:
http://jacksonharbor.home.att.net/zerobeat.htm ) This uses LEDs for a visual display of low, high or center tuning of zerobeat.  Easy kit. Great support and shipping. And cheap at $27.

(I have no affiliation with Jackson Harbor Press - just a satisfied customer.)

73
Kip N6NVP