[TenTec] We need a ten-tec to compete with Icom 706 MKIIG

glassrus@houston.rr.com glassrus at houston.rr.com
Sun Mar 27 21:37:16 EST 2005

Also 220 mhz, 928, 1.2 ghz, APRS, GPS, built in PSK-31, computer for logging, with a 5 inch TFT display, and Bluetooth for the mic, keyboard, paddles, and wireless kneeboard. It should operate with voltages down to 3 volts so it could be operated from the flashlight in the glove compartment in an emergency, and draw receive current of 6 ma.

Cup holders and a choice of color would also be nice. And finally one of those "Cone of Silence" things from the old "Get Smart" show that could be put down over the XYL in the passenger seat.