[TenTec] Hercules II power output (low?)

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Mon Mar 28 13:35:13 EST 2005

I think full power is 500 watts so you're doing good on 10m which seems odd.
Full power output normally requires 13.8vdc and your battery is a bit lower.
Also check for voltage drop on your dc cable. What is the actual dc voltage
at the amp? Don't mess with the pots.
What's with TenTec lately? I would have thought they would tell you about
the same thing.

Steve Ellington
N4LQ at iglou.com