[TenTec] Hercules II power output (low?)

Tom Lutz telutz at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 14:01:10 EST 2005

I recently bought the Hercules along with the Ten Tec supply and have the
exact same problem.  But in my case the power is low on 20, 12 and 10.  I
too called Ten Tec and they told me the same thing, send it in.

I will be curious to see if anyone responds to your message.  Keep me
informed, ok?

73, Tom, W0ZR