[TenTec] wide posts?

Byron J Watts bjw at byron.com
Tue Mar 29 15:06:12 EST 2005

what about those of us who use larger screens (heck some read 3 screens
at a time) or higher resolutions, and would much rather see it all used
up in text rather than 2/3rds wasted?  I've always had a pet peeve about
web pages that are too small, i only use 1280x960 because my screen
won't go any higher without making funny whistling/whining noises.

I'm not trying to bash what was said, actually I'm curious what the
average screen resolution for the average semi-computer literate ham
is.  For goodness sake don't develop webpages for 640x480 though,
there's just no space for anything.  Most computers that are beyond a
486 should go higher... lol