[TenTec] Argonaut 505 etc.

Mike zl1mh at nzart.org.nz
Wed Mar 30 13:12:12 EST 2005

Good Day!
I have decided to resurrect my Argo 505 s/n1519 which I've owned from
new, but which has been unused for some years now - a project for this
coming winter.
For use with the Argo, I have a small amp, a 'Palomar Classic', for
which I am unable to find a schematic.
This amp has switched BPFs for 80. 40. 20. & 15/10m. It uses a pair of
PT9847 transistors, has a built-in Rx preamp & the whole thing is built
onto a heatsink size approx 10" x 6" x 2.5".
Have searched the web with Google, without success & wonder if anyone on
this list has any info? There is no model # on the amp, just "Palomar
Classic".
Thanks & 73 de Mike, zl1mh.