[TenTec] For Sale: RigBlaster M4 (for Ten-Tec)

Mike Pagel k9uw at wi-net.com
Wed Mar 30 20:27:47 EST 2005

RigBlaster M4 (identical to M8 but with 4 pin microphone plug) in excellent
condition, already wired and jumpered for Ten-Tec.

Comes with manual, original power supply, extra pin jumpers, instructions,
and original box.  $55 and I'll ship to lower 48.  Add 3% for PayPal
purchase.

If you need a serial cable or audio cable to connect the interface to your
sound card I'd supply them for another $5.

73, de Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI
k9uw at wi-net.com