[TenTec] TT 238 Tuner

Earl Lepper earl at systemssite.com
Mon May 9 10:45:22 EDT 2005

I am selling my TT 238 Tuner. I purchased it new from TT 4 years ago and it
is in Great Condition. I am a non smoker and it was covered when not in use.
I used it for a dipole and ran 100 watts (no amplifier). It works great. The
dial lights and legend tracks smoothly. I do have the original manual and
the protective foam blocks and it will be professionally boxed for shipping.
Price is $230 shipped and insured. It matches the Omni 5,6 and Paragon as
well as the Corsair2 series in color. You will see that it was not used very
much. Call(585) 202-3896 or email to Earl at systemssite.com
Thank, KE2DE