[TenTec] Ten Ten Station For Sale

David Barlow Davebarlow36 at msn.com
Fri May 13 11:33:31 EDT 2005

I have for sale the following Ten Tec equipment.

1 Ten Tec Paragon II Station, with 961 Power Supply and 705 Desk Microphone.

2 Ten Tec Hercules II Solid State Amplifier and Ten Ten 100 amp 9420 Power Supply.

3 There is a Ten Tec 253 Auto Tuner listed with pictures ,but it has been SOLD.

Please click on the web site listed for prices and a lot of pictures. All of the items listed are in excellent condition. As close to new as you would see. I have all factory boxes and manuals. No trades please, I already have to much.

http://www.wa6cqj.com<http://www.wa6cqj.com/>

Thank you for reading my ad.
David E. Barlow / WA6CQJ
760 256 3359