[TenTec] Corsair PTO and Stabiliser

Malcolm McLeman malcolm.mcleman at free.fr
Tue May 17 06:32:27 EDT 2005

Lyle/W9FCX et al who replied, thanks for your kind remarks.
I ashamedly admit to using a well-proven "rice-cooker" for digital modes in the shape of a JRC JST 135.
Present Corsair2 stability even before grease de-gunge was fine for CW and SSB.
Yes, I am well aware of dial mechanism failure.
Yaesu very prudently used a British made Jackson slow motion mechanism in their first FT101 series.
This too eventually wore out but how easy to replace compared to TT's Corsair!!  73
Malcolm/F5VBU

NNNN