[TenTec] Omni D Schematic/Manual

Paul - W8KC w8kc at comcast.net
Thu May 19 23:49:40 EDT 2005

Ten*Tec sells the owners manual which is also the service manual.

Could be that nothing is really wrong with the radio because of something as
simple as the ALC knob not being turned fully clockwise.

It's happened to people who are even more familiar with the rig... trust me.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v9
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx