[TenTec] Entry level clatification

Scott / W4PJ w4pj at bellsouth.net
Sat May 21 17:46:17 EDT 2005

Or maybe...
In an ideal world, someone with the EE knowledge, would design and make a
100 watt power module for the back of the Argosy [certainly not me - from
scratch], or make a kit for those who know the hot end from the cold of a
soldering iron [I can do that!], and then we might see a 100 watt version.
Like the Elecraft K2.  I wonder if T-T would consider making a 100 watt kit
as an accessory to the Argosy.

PEACE
Scott