[TenTec] Omni V.9 DB25 to DB9

denton denton at oregontrail.net
Sun May 22 02:48:53 EDT 2005

My Omni VI plus opt. 3 communicates fine with DB25 to DB25 standard
cabeling...but I have to use another serial port to activate the cw and ptt
ports in the rig...
Anyone have a work around to get the DB25 port to do this, thus freeing up
the second serial port in the pc? Is this program specific? I am running
MixW recent vintage.