[TenTec] My new ORION

Joseph A. & Ruth O. Ryan ablee at bellsouth.net
Mon May 23 19:53:52 EDT 2005

I don't think comparing an Orion at $3,300 or so with an ICOM 7800 at,
what, $11,000.00 is
worthwhile.  To me it's like comparing a Ford or Chevrolet to a Rolls
Royce...but then.....whatever
rings your chime...I personally appreciate my Orion above all others....It
replaced a Kenwood TS950SD.
73's
Joe, KX4JR