[TenTec] ORION BCI

Thomas Jednacz tjednacz at ieee.org
Fri May 27 13:41:43 EDT 2005

Hi Mark, In one of your messages you mentioned that Elecraft did not have
the BCI problem but the Orion did. From the reports in Europe I am beginning
to think that there may be a bad diode in  the I/O AO board. Reducing the
input 6dB with an external attenuation would also support a bad component.

Hope you find the problem and have better enjoyment of the Orion.

73, Tom, W7QF